Sea Turtle Facts:
- Only one out of a thousand baby Sea Turtles survives after hatching.
- Some Sea Turtles travel up to 1,560 miles (2,600 km) across open ocean.
- Leatherback Sea Turtles have lived for Millions of years and have stayed unchanged for over 100 million years.
- Sea Turtles spend their whole life in the ocean except for when they are hatched and when they lay their eggs.
- Although Sea Turtles Travel all over the World, they always go back to where they were born to lay their eggs.
Blue Whale Facts:
- The Blue Whale has the largest heart in the world.
- Blue Whales are not fish, but mammals, that have lungs and nourishes its young with milk.
- The Blue Whale weighs as much as 2667 people weghing 150Lbs.
- The Blue Whale's heart beats once every ten seconds, and can be heard from 2 miles away.
- Blue Whales have about the same life span as humans- the longest living Blue Whale is thought to have lived to about 110 years old.
- The Spray from a Blue Whale's blowhole can shoot to about 3 stories high.
- An infant Blue Whale can grow 9LBs an hour.